Barry Andrews Homes is a home builder who believes in personalizing our homes and floor plans for each individual client. We want you to be happy with your forever home, and we offer many custom features and upgrades to help you get the most from your new home. We’re a Harford County home builder you can trust to build your home the way you want it – and it will be built to last. See something interesting in a magazine, or on Pinterest that you would like to incorporate into your new home? We are always here to please and assist our clients with any options we can, while staying within your budget.
One area where we don’t compromise is the energy efficiency and quality of our green homes. Every home we build is Energy Star certified. Energy Star Homes are built better from the ground up, and are more energy efficient than your typical new home. And energy efficient doesn’t mean small. Most homes we build are multi-level homes offering 4 bedrooms, large kitchens, dining rooms, family rooms, 2 ½ baths, attached garages, etc. However, we also offer one level, open floorplans.
Within the basic parameters of our floor plans, we offer the following custom features:
- Custom molding and trim – crown molding, chair rail, etc.
- Granite countertop color upgrade
- Kitchen cabinet upgrade
- Flooring upgrades – tile, hardwood, carpet, laminate
- Optional finished basements with exercise room, den, bathroom, rec room, media room, home theater, club room, etc.
- Optional bedroom over the garage on some models
- Attached and detached garages
- Barn doors that slide to separate rooms or replace standard closet doors
- Ship lap for walls in any given room
- Sunken rooms
- Gas fireplaces
- Central vacuum
- Paver patios and walkways’
- Composite decking for front or back
- Outdoor shower
- Whole house generator (to keep you running if the power goes out)
- Occupancy lights to go on and off as you enter and leave a room
- And many more. As long as it doesn’t compromise the energy efficiency of your Energy Star home
Don’t see a custom feature listed here that you would like to have in your new home? Just ask. Chances are, we can make it happen. In addition, we are Pinterest friendly. Bring us your ideas and we’ll do everything we can to bring them to life in your new forever home.
Call Eve Andrews at Barry Andrews Homes today at 443-987-8325 or use our contact form to schedule a visit to one of our homes for sale, or to visit one of our new home communities communities where you can pick your own lot and floor plan. We look forward to working with you!